Sunday, June 3, 2007

Myspace idiots

When an apology is warranted, I am the first to offer one. But not in this case. I do not appreciate the idiocy of people criticizing what I am supposed to have said. I am not going to defend myself any more than I already have, as there should be no need to. I have half a mind to do away with you off my friends list,all this cause you wouldn't quit running you're damn mouth,how that coming for a southern boy?all because i posted something in my blog you didn't like,you had a choice to ignore the matter, instead you post you're stupid close minded comment's. and as you see you're stupid remarks are deleted out of my blog and you will be just shortly. there is no need to let people come across you're stupidity. get a damned education and act you're age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mate. Dieser Blog ist erstaunlich. Wie kann ich es so gut aussehen?