Sunday, June 3, 2007

Life problems

as i sat down to my taco bell dinner thoughts raged through my head i didnt want to nearly ran back into the arms of my EX girlfriend so i turn on the news and listen to people with real problems so ill shut the f--- up and deal with it that didnt work. befor i could eat i had to get something to drink left the house again went to the gas station and bought a rockstar energy drink. left the store got to the stop light and there she was not even looking my way on her cell phone smiling like she didnt have a care in the world.got worse heard hinder - lips of an angel that was our song reached under my sit and grab Disturbed - 10Kfist shoved it in the player to rid my self on that song.life goes on as they all say right?

hope yall like listening to my problems cause i talk to people i really know and get laughed at

No comments: